Environmental issues such as carbon emission and global warming are partially contributed by excessive deforestation. Authorities had stepped in to cut down on deforestation. Especially in our trade, wood supply are getting lesser and thus driving wood prices higher.
A part of our new eco-friendly initiatives, we are constantly looking for more efficient and sustainable materials to make new doors while reducing cost.
Timber chips commercial waste from saw mills which are discarded in tonnes monthly. German Eco-engineers had spend years of R&D to develop technologies to reuse this waste thus maximizing every tree we cut.
The Eco-core boards Technology,
the new solution for solid-core doors.
Timber waste are chipped, dried and glued through a channel under the compactor between the heating plates. The glued particles harden under pressure and heat forms ECO-Core Boards.
Ask for ECO-Core option the next time you buy a door.
The special material – Characteristics and advantages
1. The extrusion method to produce tubular ECO-Core boards:
- Weight reduction (up to 60%)
- Waste reduction
- low thickness swelling (guaranteed tolerance of +/- 0.1 mm)
- great impact resistance (pressure of up to 20 kg/cm²)
- high flexibility
- good performance for sound insulation
- Equally high screw withdrawal on every part of the board